604 42LE 41TE TRANSMISSION TRANSGO Shift Kit Valve Body Correction Kit
Features and benefits:
The kit includes a low/reverse piston housing no-shrink gasket as well as TransGo engineered accumulator piston seals and expander wires for the models equipped with aluminum accumulator pistons. Also included is the special underdrive clutch piston Tuff™Seal that fits all models and a new pressure regulator spring that updates the earlier design valve bodies 1989-1991 to the match the revised pressure specifications from 1992 to 2006. The kit also includes accumulator spacers to make the releasing clutch exhaust faster resulting in shifts that are shorter and cleaner.
- 2-1 coast downshift clunk
- Delayed or no forward or reverse
- Accumulator leaks
- 4-3 coast downshift clunk
- Provides cleaner and shorter shifts
- Non-Shrinking low/reverse piston housing gasket
- (4) High temperature accumulator seals and expanders (for aluminum pistons only)
- (3) Large accumulator spacers
- Small accumulator spacer
- Pressure regulator valve spring
- Self-expanding Tuff™ underdrive seal and expander wire
- Drill bit
High mileage vehicles sometimes come in with codes P0841, P0871, P0988, P1775 and P1776 due to wear at the solenoid switch valve bore in the valve body.